Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let me introduce us...

This is the absolute worst time to start a blog. I’m a busy girl. I’m trying to finish my last year of pharmacy school. I will be on the move constantly until next May.

However….

Some of my friends came over tonight to have some wine while I was baking, and we all discovered my Kitchen Witch. She is my good luck charm, the lady who helps me create all of the yummy things that come out of my kitchen. After much discussion, excitement, an a little too much fun with the wine, she was given her own photo shoot, and now, she’s sharing a blog with me.  I’m honored, to say the least.

My little Lady Luck has taught me many lessons, some that I will admit to, and some I will not. They pertain to my kitchen activities, but somehow, most are able to be carried over into other bits of my life. Some, she has given me through another’s voice because she can’t talk (like a cheesecake with a crack in it is not the worst thing to happen). Others she has just watched over silently, like how to make a mess, how to enjoy it, how to clean it up, and how to be graceful the next time. But ultimately, my bewitched friend has helped me ease my way into an incredible group of friends, to pour out love in the form of filling and frosting, to listen (because somehow, letting people lick beaters makes you more trustworthy), to help me through school when the textbooks are too much, and now it is time to see how she will help me next.


Certainly, it will be delicious.
The Kitchen Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment